It is truly my desire to stay in the Will of the Lord. Matthew 26:41
He knows… 🙏🏼👍🏽🇩🇴✈️🌹
He was vulnerable with me, although I don’t see this side of him too often. But when I do, I keep them hidden in my heart.❤️
He’s not Presidential; or Royalty. Nor is he a Prince or a King… But when it comes to my love; he knows and he won’t ever forget how I made him feel.
I need US to be on one accord, just like the day we met in the DR.
When we both were mesmerized by each other’s unique personalities and neither of US could not clearly see why you were in pursuit of me.
When the language we spoke to each other was politically different, and neither of US could fully understand, but we both knew we wanted the same thing.
Just like we both know now, today, that we need each other, but neither of US have a plan on how to make this work without a higher power.
One accord with HIS will and not our own because we are powerless in the name of love.
A text, a kiss, a twist of fate may be keeping US together.
Let’s just be on one accord; an international agreement.
That’s 2 deep for him🏊
I know his needs. I am a woman who loves her husband.
1. To be respected at all times.
2. To be treated as if he is number one.
3. Attention, hugs, and mind stimulation.
4. To make love to his wife regularly.
5. A good home-cooked meal and
6. His bath water ran after work on a rainy day.
7. His feet and his back rubbed.
8. To hear from me daily.
9. To know I appreciate him.
10. For me to communicate with him in more ways than one.
11. To pray for him on more days than one.
12. To be forgiving.
13. To be authoritative.
14. To be financially responsible.
15. To be a great mother to our children.
16. To take care of him if he gets sick or unemployed.
17. To love him, unconditionally.
Do I do all these things? Ask him…
I know her needs. I am a man who loves his wife.
1. Honesty and trust.
2. Financial relief.
3. To be spiritually fed.
4. To know we share the same vision with our family goals.
5. To support her in everything she does.
6. My strength and to know I will protect her.
7. A strong male figure who is also a good father figure.
8. Hugs, kisses, humor and material surprises.
9. Most of all, she need me to be faithful.
Do I do all these things? Ask her.