This new year has sprung in with some not so good news beginning with the tragic loss of Kobe Bryant and his daughter GiGi, but before we could mourn the loss of one of our greatest basketball players, here comes a wave of pandemic fear that most of the world was not prepared for. This had some overstocking up on toilet paper and grocery stores selling out of all disinfect products like Lysol, Clorox, and hand sanitizers!
People were ordered to Stay Home, businesses were closing to flatten the curve of this virus, and schools were redesigned to finish out the school year online.
Now, after 70 odd days of staying home, and canceled trips due to COVID19, perhaps you feel like it’s somewhat safe to travel or maybe you would rather take the risk and feel a vacation is just the right thing you need to cure these stay at home blues.
Are you really ready to go on vacation? Here’s what you need to know!
- Pick at least three destinations
- Choose how many days you want to travel
- Decide who will be traveling with you
- Make sure your travel credentials are valid
- What is the purpose for this vacation?
- Is this vacation for Adults only or will the children come along?
- What is your hotel preference?
- What airline do you trust to fly with?
- What preferred times are you willing to travel?
- Most importantly book with a travel agent.
There’s more to know before you go, but these are ten things to ponder on before you even think about booking your next vacation!
If you don’t have a travel agent, I can help you plan accordingly so that you won’t have to stress over the small minute details of it all.
If you’re ready for your next getaway!