I know his needs. I am a woman who loves her husband.
1. To be respected at all times.
2. To be treated as if he is number one.
3. Attention, hugs, and mind stimulation.
4. To make love to his wife regularly.
5. A good home-cooked meal and
6. His bath water ran after work on a rainy day.
7. His feet and his back rubbed.
8. To hear from me daily.
9. To know I appreciate him.
10. For me to communicate with him in more ways than one.
11. To pray for him on more days than one.
12. To be forgiving.
13. To be authoritative.
14. To be financially responsible.
15. To be a great mother to our children.
16. To take care of him if he gets sick or unemployed.
17. To love him, unconditionally.
Do I do all these things? Ask him…
I know her needs. I am a man who loves his wife.
1. Honesty and trust.
2. Financial relief.
3. To be spiritually fed.
4. To know we share the same vision with our family goals.
5. To support her in everything she does.
6. My strength and to know I will protect her.
7. A strong male figure who is also a good father figure.
8. Hugs, kisses, humor and material surprises.
9. Most of all, she need me to be faithful.
Do I do all these things? Ask her.